My photo
CHOREOGRAPHER, DANCER, DANCE INSTRUCTOR AND MOVEMENT CONSULTANT







Check PERFORMANCES! I wuold love to see you at any of my events..


I beleive in the power of individuals to create and transform their destiny
I am a woman of the world, I can fit in any culture
But if I hear a "Tambor".... I feel the call of Africa en mi sangre....


As an artist, I create myself everyday. My main inspirations are my daughters, Naima & Nayah.
My teachers: My children who patiently put up with a grownup.....All the other artists, my students and the inmates at the Broward Correctional Institute where I teach "Raices". They have taught me to appreciate many things I took for granted before.

My guides: My maestro, Arnaldo Paterson, Katherine Duham, Ghandi, Guido Gonzalez del Valle, Robert Reford, Salvador Dali, Caetano Veloso

UPCOMING PERFORMANCES

Afro-Cuban class at the University Center for the Performing Arts Bring your drum and jam with Cuban percussionis Michael Font!!
Introductory class Saturday May 9th 4:00-5:30 PM To reserve your place (no charge if you are coming to play only) visit www.univeristycenterfortheperformingarts.com for directions and registration





Afro-Cuban Dance Master class at the Miami Beach Dance Festival
Sunday, April 19 at 12:00 noon.

The class will take place at PAN (Performing Arts Network), located at 13126 West Dixie Highway in North Miami. The entrance to PAN and free parking are in the rear of the building. For more information and registration visit www.momentumdance.com
or call 305.858.7002


Dancing2theSalsa! NEW
at the Osher Long Life Institute at FIU Biscayne Bay Campus
6 Wednesdays, 4/15,4/22,4/29,5/6,5/13,5/20
11:30 am – 1:00 pm
This class is open to the community. To register contact:
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Florida International University
(305) 919-5910